the day the music died.

| Saturday, September 18, 2010

Okay - I just re-installed windows; so I no longer have Limewire (because I have to reinstall windows a month after downloading it, every time). So, I'm listening to the XM radio stations on my satellite.

Just a quick question... WHAT IN THE HELL HAPPENED TO MUSIC?!

It's like ... I can't listen to the "Hottest Hits" or "Top 20" because it's these lame, lame, lame, WEIRD songs that sound like ... idk. They're supposedly R&B, but the sound like one of the newer, lamer Janet Jackson songs had a love child with a boy band and popped out this ignorant song around having sex in a club or girls on stripper poles. Neyo? Please never play him again. Ever. Ray-J? Sew his mouth shut.

Don't even get me started on this Emo crap. Emo used to be cool - like, TEN YEARS AGO. When I was a freshman, we had Taking Back Sunday, and Brand New, and Fall Out Boy at their start - and that was fine... But this crap that emo music has turned into? I swear - Emo music and Twilight have joined forces to single-handedly destroy America's youth.

Alternative no longer means Red Hot Chili Peppers and Counting Crows or even Nirvana, Collective Soul, Better Than Ezra. OR SUBLIME, for Heaven's sake. Nope. The "alternative" stations are filled with these make-up wearing emo crybabies.. singing about nothing!

Oh my God. Please God.
Give us back Johnny Cash.

We'll give you the Jonas Brothers! Free and clear!
You can even take that little one!

[/rant]

I guess I'll just stick to youtube.


PS - STACEY; IF YOU READ THIS - I'm listening to Van Morrison.
AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!

0 comments: